Criminal Lawyers & Attorneys
At the law firm of Jadoo & Zalenski, our criminal attorneys provide counseling to clients in New Jersey. With our extensive experience as criminal defense lawyers in the New Jersey criminal justice system, we'll do all we can to secure the best possible outcome in your case. Contact our New Jersey criminal attorneys if you need representation for any criminal charge, including such misdemeanors (disorderly persons charges) and felonies (including aggravated felony charges) as:
- Drug crimes, such as drug manufacturing, drug possession with intent to sell and drug distribution (including possession or trafficking of any controlled or dangerous substance such as marijuana, heroin or cocaine, or possession of incriminating drug paraphernalia)
- Domestic Violence (abuse and battery)
- Sexual assault (rape) and sexual abuse (such as solicitation of a minor)
- Murder, homicide or manslaughter
- Theft and armed robbery
- Illegal weapons charges (concealed weapon or gun-and-drug charges)
- White collar crimes- embezzlement, identity theft, fraud
- Burglary, Robbery, Shoplifting
- Reckless driving, careless driving, and speeding
- DUI/DWI (Drunk Driving)
- Misdemeanor Assault or Felony Assault; Aggravated assault or Simple Assault
As former New Jersey prosecutors, our criminal defense lawyers have in-depth understanding of how to present the best criminal defense case with the greatest likelihood of a favorable outcome, including such results as:
- Case dismissal
- Probation in lieu of prison sentence
- Fines rather than jail time
- Rehabilitation instead of jail time
- Restitution plea bargains in white collar criminal matters such as fraud or embezzlement
Our Criminal Defense Lawyers welcome the opportunity to serve U.S. citizens as well as U.S. residents who come from other countries.
When a criminal matter poses challenges to a defendant's immigration status, our experience in deportation defense is particularly helpful. Contact a New Jersey criminal attorney at Jadoo & Zalenski to learn how our one-on-one personalized approach can serve your best advantage when you face charges of drug crimes or violent crimes.
Memo on Immigration Accountability Executive Actions
Click here to read more.
New Immigration Policy For Dream Act Candidates
Click here to learn more.
Deferred Action Process for Young People (Ages 15 to 30)
Click here to learn more or contact us for more information.
TPS FOR SOMALI NATIONALS EXTENDED BY THE DHS
Click here to learn more.
The Harlem Times attended Jadoo & Zalenski's office warming party. Click here to view photos from the event.